The whole month of February I stayed in Istanbul for modeling. I’m still not sure how a feel about it, it was a bit of a rollercoaster ride…
I worked quite good, and I did take some money home but it was definitely a challenge It’s just a total different way of living back there..
- you never know where you are going and how long it’s gonna take
- almost nobody speaks english
- there is no 9 to 5 there, only “yes yes 5 minutes” haha, the longest shoot I had there took about 23 hours..
- It’s hard to know when you can go to the supermarket for food since castings took from 9am until 9-10pm
- NO communciation
- living with 9 girls in 1 small model appartment ( it gets messy, believe me )
- I didn’t have time to see anything of the city in 1 whole month
- I met some awesome girls there
- awesome photographers there
- did 2 editorials and 1 commercial
- AMAZING shopping
- I discovered the best cinnamon ever!
So let’s see some pictures!!
The best soup ever, it’s lentil soup with fresh lemon.. I ate a bowl of this EVERY day!!
Dried chickpeas.. DELISH!
Being in the car the entire means..Packing lunch and snacks!
Behind the scenes…
Me, acting like a retard :p
Tze other models..
To look pwetty.. you need a loooot of make-up and hair products..:p
The biggest coincidence EVER..found myself in a Turkish magazine with 3 year old pics from Belgium..Weird shit!
Bunk beds! I felt like i was 12 again
One teeeeeny tiny kitchen..for 9 hungry ( or a few not so hungry :p ) models
Messy messy messy!
That was it, hope you liked it!
- A trip to Rotterdam to go shopping with my best friendie and my Istanbul roomie
- Recap of a shoot on Thursday
- NY! (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! sorry.. I did it again :d)